The question I am often asked is why is it essential to carry out insect control services throughout cold weather when the bugs appear to have died off? The keyword in that expression is “seem,” due to the fact that your house is still in threat of being invaded by unwanted insects even during the coldest months of the year.
In Myrtle Beach the coldest cold weather is normally limited to December, January, and February. Therefore if you are signed up for quarterly pest control services, you ought to have one thorough winter season service performed every year. Your winter service visit ought to achieve a number of crucial jobs.
1. Bugs that live inside the walls of your house are not impacted by the cold temperatures outdoors.
Termites, cockroaches, carpenter ants, earwigs, and numerous other bugs can prosper inside your home as the weather is always enjoyable inside!
Attics offer harborage to other insects as well, such as spiders and wasps, as they search for location to leave the cold.
2. Rodents can find their way into your home if all entry points are not sealed off.
3. If left unattended, spider webs and egg nests can build up and create even more problems when they attempt to re-infest your home.
4. Perform a precise examination of your home, inside and out, to make sure no insect related problems are present and to recognize any favorable conditions that might increase risk for future bug issues.
5. Treat entry points like windows, doors, and peep holes, to provide lasting defense and prepared your home for the introduction of insects in Spring.
6. Remove spider webs, wasp nests, egg cases, and dirt dauber nests to avoid any of them from reemerging when the weather warms.
Keep in mind, for the very same reasons you want to be inside throughout Winter season, intrusive insects do too! It is essential to perform a thorough winter season pest control treatment to guarantee your house is secured year-round.
AAA Pest Control
Myrtle Beach SC