How Do We Treat For Termites?
- Temporarily remove any debris or landscaping adjacent to the foundation wall that would prohibit the proper application of Termicide to the soil or structure.
- Dig a 6” deep trench around the perimeter of the structure, any foundation pillars and use an applicator rod to apply A liquid Termicide to the soil, creating a chemical barrier.
- If a crawlspace is available, the area is also covered with either a spray or foam formulation.
- Any concrete or wood adjacent to the foundation walls that cannot be temporarily removed and trenched/rodded will be drilled, injected with Termicide & patched.
- Removal of any “Termite Mud Tubes”.
- Clean up of all work areas .