You are probably well aware that the chemicals we put into the environment have a negative impact on our families, pets and the world in general. These chemicals can cause health problems, kills plants and vegetation, not to mention getting into our water system which causes even more problems. Our society is starting to see the importance of eating organic fruits, vegetables and meats and even taking organic pest control into consideration. Today there is an ever growing demand for chemical free products that can eliminate our pesky bugs and still remain organically safe.
In Myrtle Beach we have long used pesticides that kill our common bugs, terminates and rodents. Today we can treat these problems and still remain healthy and the cost is the same as traditional solutions with organic pest control solutions.
Some of the affects of traditional synthetic pesticides:
- Acute poisoning in humans, to severe illness or death.
- Asthmatic attacks
- Chronic effects in humans, including cancer, birth defects, and reproductive disorders.
- Allergic effects in humans.
- Poisoning or accidental death of pets
- Environmental problems, such as groundwater contamination and wildlife damage.
- Unintended killing of beneficial organisms
Organic Pest Control because it makes good sense
It’s no secret that heavy chemical pesticide use can be detrimental to the health of our families, our pets, and our environment. Nobody wants their home and yard covered with poisons.
The truth is, heavy pesticide use is just not necessary in solving most pest problems. That is why AAA Pest Control specializes in the use of “low-Impact Organic ” solutions. Usually there is more than one way to handle a problem, so we give you all the options at an affordable cost and with organic pest control you are proctecting your family and pets.
Organic Pest Control Management
IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT PESTICIDES. It is important to approach pest management in a manner that reduces the impact on the environment.
We use the following philosophies in our organic pest control management system
- Proper identification of the pest and understanding its biology and habits
- Habitat modification to remove conditions conducive to the pest presence
- Exclusion to prevent entry to structures
- Inspection and monitoring to verify the presence of the pest
- The use of non-chemical control measures where appropriate and effective
- The use of Organic Pesticides where appropriate and effective
Some of the Organic Ingredients We Use
|Diatomaceous Earth||Cinnamon and Cinnamon Oil||Peppermint and Peppermint Oil|
|Vitamin D3||Citric Acid||Rosemary and Rosemary Oil|
|Wintergreen Oil||Citronella and Citronella Oil||Sesame and Sesame Oil|
|Neem Oil||Cloves and Clove Oil||Sodium chloride (salt)|
|Silica Dust||Garlic and Garlic Oil||Soybean Oil|
|Boric Acid||Geranium Oil||Thyme and Thyme oil|
|Pyrethrums – without PBO’s||Lemograss Oil||White pepper|
|D-Limonene (orange peel extract)||Mint and Mint Oil||Linseed oil|
Be good to your family – call us today for your organic pest control management
AAA Pest Control
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577